Thursday, July 23, 2009

Interviewing

This is what I think of when I am preparing for an interview.

Do they like me? Do I like them? Should I be playing hard to get? Should I show more interest? Do I have food on my face? I think if I was still dating, instead of being comfortably settled with the same man for more than seven years, I would be a little less nervous about interviewing. I DO really like the company I have been interviewing with this past week, I don't have to pretend there. What a stressful situation interviewing is! I know it's an overused analogy but it totally still works.

I hope the perfect... job is ready for me!

3 comments:

JulyDream said...

Ahhh! Don't remind me of the anxiety!! I'm not looking forward to recruiting season and our updated resumes are due on the 10th. Guess I have some hmwk to do.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Cheryl said...

Great choice of a clip. That is far too accurate.

Diep said...

I am in the process of applying for a job, too and I find this post very very accurate. How did your job search go? Did you find a perfect match?