Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh Winston

Just a quick blog - what is it with old men and Winston Churchill? Almost every person that spoke in our Leadership class mentioned him as a personal favorite in Leadership. This led me to believe that our professor made love of WC a prerequisite for being a guest speaker. I am 4 pages into a 5 page epitome on why Churchill was a great leader and pondering why I wasn't allowed to write about Maggie. Maggie Thatcher that is. Churchill saved England and all, but when you know your professor loves someone, it is incredibly difficult to frame a criticism. And without criticism, my paper looks a little weak! OK, back to work... 2 days until I'm done, 10 days until I'm wed!

1 comment:

Sarah Jones said...

Sounds like a busy week! ;) Looking forward to this weekend and next! Good luck with the end of school (for now I'm sure)!