Friday, April 24, 2009

It's an honor just to be nominated.

I've been trying to find a good video to post here saying "it's an honor just to be nominated" that would have made this post a lot more interesting, but alas I have failed in that mission so I am left merely to say it with text only.
It is exciting to once again be included in Clear Admit's BoB contest. I am carefully going through all the applicant blogs to decide who to vote for. Obviously I never read those anymore, so as with last year I am taking a few hours to scroll through and get a good sense of what's what. I am an avid blog reader in general so it doesn't take me to long to spot the diamonds. :) My fellow students I'm pretty sure I know who I am going to vote for already, but I always have difficulty choosing the "best post" I can't wait to see the winners! I hope I'll crack the top ten this year, but there are always some great and more enthusiastic 1st years waiting in the blogging wings!

3 comments:

paragon2pieces said...

Like you, I had never read any of the nominated applicant blogs before and even some of the student blogs were new to me. It was great to have the opportunity to scroll through the lists and learn about what is going on at other schools (it's so easy to get too wrapped own in my own school).

Congrats on your nomination and your upcoming wedding! Which side of the pond have you picked for your ceremony?

HairTwirler said...

This side of the pond - all the fun is in and around DC.

Metal said...

Congratulations on your Nomination!