Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Procrastination

The day before our M&A paper was due my friend Lauren accurately called that I would be posting on the dear old blog that night.
It's t-minus one hour until my project finance exam. Here I am again! Some (possibly) exciting news on the job front is that the CSR group in a major consultancy firm I am targeting in London is one of the only groups still growing and hiring! (I.e. that they didn't fill with interns.) A small bit of good news today after I missed my bus this morning, didn't get the SGA constitution change I wanted passed and had one of my group members share her terrible week by being a total jerk to me during our 2 hour meeting. TGIW (only one class tomorrow!)

1 comment:

Bridget Jones said...

funny! That was the title of my post, and I just clicked on your webpage....lol