Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm melting, melting!!!

Finals for module 1 are in full swing and the mood I'm in is equivalent to the Wicked Witch of the West AFTER Dorothy has thrown a big bucket of water on her. I still have 2 papers and a final to go. My video project which is worth 50% of my grade is going swimmingly so that's a relief. We did a lot of planning before we started editing which REALLY helped us when we started the editing. I am the voiceover voice which is also pretty entertaining. I lower my voice a pitch when I'm reading it. I am having flashbacks to high school marching band when I was drum major and had to make my normally small little voice project across a football field and reach 300 people. Good times.
Anyways, once Mergers and Acquisitions is over tomorrow I can breathe a bit. I will just be happy to pass that class. The final paper is... rough... completely fair and bringing together all the bits we learned throughout the course. I just don't understand half of it. Ah well I'm learning a lot doing the final case!

4 comments:

Fish File said...

Good luck!

LeRose said...

I knew there would be a blog entry today. It's called M&A procrastination.

HairTwirler said...

Guilty as charged.

JulyDream said...

The end is near!! Keep at it. We had a slew of emails for the section going around last night... everyone avoiding accounting apparently. ;)