Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh happy day!

The happy day will be tomorrow, actually. I have one exam left in this third of four modules. At 3:45 tomorrow I will join my classmates for hours of revelry and alcohol. At least with those who can still bear the sight of alcohol after the Georgetown MBA sponsored U4 Basketball tournament party last weekend! And most importantly, my finance exam is done! While I highly doubt I passed with flying colors, I'm pretty confident I passed. I am now back to working on cover letters for internships. I have 6 in various stages of completion due in the next week. Somehow these are harder than the 8 page paper on negotiation I just finished...

2 comments:

John said...

Hey MBA gal,

What do you think of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNv2xIrfh88

HairTwirler said...

Funny stuff! :)