Tuesday, October 16, 2007

On the other side of the pond.

I'm visiting the bf in jolly ole England this week. It's rainy and 50 degrees out and I'm a bit jet lagged. I'm not sure if I'm going into London on this trip, which hopefully will cut down on a few costs. Thanks to the horrible exchange rate my return bus ticket from Heathrow to Cambridge cost about $70. Ouch. Tonight we'll be dining at one of my favorite quick eats spots- Pizza Express. It's so cheesy but I like it! Cambridge is a cute town and some of the colleges are magnificent. Best of luck to my classmates who are off on various treks- Wall Street Week, Marketing Trek and Consulting Trek exploring their futures! Net Impact Day is next week, which is my opportunity to get a great glimpse at all the non-profit opportunities in the DC area.

No comments: