Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Georgetown admitted students weekend

I am attending the Georgetown admitted students weekend (well, admits day really) down in DC. It looks to be a loooong day, starting at 8:30 am and going straight through until whenever I catch the metro back to Virginia. Too bad the metro stops running so early! Or maybe that's a good thing... Either way it should be fun.

However, this morning I was surprised to find a case study for the mock class sitting in my inbox! Ack! I haven't done homework in years. I haven't done finance ever. This should be interesting.

4 comments:

Solomon said...

Be ready for some cold-calling too! The professor was really good btw.

SamN78 said...

Don't worry about the case. The professor was great and it was very non-pressure.

Last admitted weekend was great, so I'm sure you'll have a good time.

SamN78 said...

Oh, and I'll see you in August at G'town. Great blog btw.

HairTwirler said...

Thanks guys... I was completely mentally prepared to do this in August but a two day notice with homework caught me a bit off guard. :)