Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Money

I started the loan process to cover part of the IESE deposit. I really do not want to make a final decision until I have a chance to visit campus at the end of January but IESE wants my response by Dec. 29th. The $100K in loans is very much scaring me off right now.

Possible trips:
Chicago/ND January 14-16
Barcelona/ IESE January 27th (arr 28th)- 29th

No comments: